B7 - NeveRaveN B7 - NeveRaveN

Log into newgrounds to actually listen to music for the first time in years. (rather than just to dump all my unused files) to find you're still writing rawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shit. Keep it up you metally rocky bastard you!

Burn7 responds:

Meheheh... Well thank you kindly good sir, I'm glad you spent the time to come back and see me :3

Thinking of You Thinking of You

Oh elle, you shouldn't daydream about me. Well, if it means you make music like this, then keep it up! ;) -Lee

Well, it just CAN'T be helped :D

Thanks for taking the time to review ;) Much love <3

Frustration feat. Bafana Frustration feat. Bafana

:) don't really know how to comment on this, The piano has such an uhhhh Kingdom hearts feel? it's just great, it's amazing how a simple harmony can be so powerful. I'm really not a big fan of dubstep so it knocked me a little, I loved the intro and I loved everything apart from the "yoi's" The piano had a grip on me, and so did the slide lead. Great work guys! <3

Well, I'm glad you liked the piano ^_^ And I'm excited to work with you :D

Ludicrous Speed - F-777 Ludicrous Speed - F-777

beaststst

oooh this is an oldie, you never told me you finished it! nice work man :)

[RM] - Fucking Around [RM] - Fucking Around

Nice.

Drop was like a "oh it's not dropping, oh wait wooopwubwubw"

I like that.
:p

BTB - Part of Me (EoE Remix) BTB - Part of Me (EoE Remix)

nice

Deserves a much higher score. intro is so crisp and clean, the piano is a little dry but not hugely noticable. your hats are perfect, they aren't too high pitched and loud which is what you find in a lot of songs. I can't give an honest review because I'm using shitty headphones and can barely hear the sub bass, but thats my fault haha.

Good work though :)

E-o-e responds:

It was a high flyer until it got zero bombed. Newgrounds is a popularity contest. A lot of the songs in the 'Best Tracks Ever' really aren't that good. Not trying to say mine are, but there are other's who should be.

Anyway, cheers man :) its appreciated!

-EoE-

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

Wait.. what?

I'm a little lost

(B7) Combustion Dynasty (B7) Combustion Dynasty

Short description.

Ah burn7, how you inspire me. keep up the work, when I listen to this I just imagine huge explosions, or a building collapsing or something haha.

10/10 5/5

Burn7 responds:

I kept thinking of the universe collapsing in on itself and bursting into plasma flames. Or something. I don't know, I've heard the book will be released in the next coming months but I've also heard that Burn7 is a terrible author when it comes to being an author.

A Lifetime - F-777 ReMiX A Lifetime - F-777 ReMiX

Yabba dabba doooo

Strong intro, love the lead on the arp, then the plucky thing with the flute is nice, the bass you used is really nice too, I never quite got how you good composers had so much going on and have it perfectly mastered.

Only down side is it's really short and for a song of this quality it's a real let down for it to end so fast, that's what she said.

CIAO FOR NOW

* * Star Fox - Corneria * * * * Star Fox - Corneria * *

wows

love the build up.. im actually speechless.

Thanks. I love that part too :D